Mar 8, 2004

William Hung has a website. He's the "She Bangs" guy from American Idol. I can't believe the ways that people get famous these days...
You can even submit love letters.
From funny...
Will, I just wanted to tell you I wish I knew more people with your heart, your spunk and your good attitude. The music world could use folks like you. She bangs, Will, but you rock. Truly.
-Christina in Columbia, SC

...to scary...
When I first saw William on American Idol he took my breath away, he seems to be the most charming man alive.  I know that if I had the opportunity to meet him we would go great together, and I could make him smile all the time.  He seems like a carefree guy who knows exactly how to have a good time and treats a woman right.  Not only that but I could treat him like he has never been treated before.  I am very athletic, and like to sing just like him. I wrote this in behalf of my feeling to William....
Wonderful
Intelligent
Loving
Lots of fun
Interesting
Astonishing
Made for me
-Kelsey Andrews, 19, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment