The Friday Five: your online source for lazy blogging!
If you...
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Just chocolate and raspberries. Oh, and liquor.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Stationary, blank notebooks, wrapping paper, greeting cards--stuff that inspires people to be creative and generous.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I would want to make up a new genre before I could write it. Otherwise I don't think anyone would publish it.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Naomi's Taste Appreciation. Students would learn about old musicals, jazz, Montreal, opera, T.S.Eliot, choral music, collage construction, Beethoven, Gilbert and Sullivan, Shakespeare, chocolate, and other things I enjoy.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Jazz, featuring me on piano and vocals. But I would also do a bunch of special guest tracks with people like Ben Heppner, James Taylor and POD. Spice things up a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment