Jan 20, 2011

Sweet and simple

... but oh-so-important.
I'm loving Neil Pasricha. His blog, 1000 Awesome Things, is always good for a mood boost when you're having one of those days when everything looks bleak, and you need to be reminded about how awesome it is when you find good reading material in someone else's bathroom, or when the hold music is actually good, or when you get caught in the rain and just don't care. And hearing him talk about his life philosophy on TED today was uplifting. And it made me want to pass it along to everyone I know. The speech is touching and funny, and I love it when he floats off into poetry.



PS: Finishing filming all six spots for the day in one take... awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 AM

    thnx for post. good video..

    Airport Transfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really love the way u wrote the sub… maybe u could look at my site and put some tipps. Thank you very much for sharing. konut

    ReplyDelete