Mar 26, 2007

Let's hear it for Birthday Extravaganzas!
So, since Nate and I figured this would probably be the only one of our birthdays we would celebrate here in Taiwan together, we went all out.
Part 1 was a trip to the Taipei Arena for ice skating.
DSCN3658
Nate is one cool dude.
DSCN3662
Me, Beth and Emily in our stylish helmets.
DSCN3659
Libeck and Rebecca; it was Rebecca's first time but she did really well!
Part 2 was dinner at Macaroni Grill.
DSCN3671
Andrea and Daniel
DSCN3673
The Frys
DSCN3678
Phil and Nate were talking about college basketball.
DSCN3683
My dear step-brother and sister-in-law
DSCN3685
Laura and Trippp
DSCN3690
Birthday cake!
Part 3 was a small get-together at my place involving Cranium and even more food.
Part 4 was a trip to the zoo! What can I say? We're big nerds. But zoos are fantastic places, and it makes for a fun day to wander around with your friends, just chatting and checking stuff out... Also, I can now tell you that it's especially fun with a toddler around.
It was all good fun and then today was great too. I had a delicious lunch to plan our upcoming trip to Thailand with the girls.
DSCN3724
Beth and Lisa
DSCN3725
me and Drea
DSCN3731
Gabe with our cubicle wall full of stuff, including a new CD for me in pink Doraemon wrapping paper.
DSCN3732
Lisa with the flowers she got me.
It's also been wonderful to receive phone calls, e-mails and cards from all over the world! I think I have the best friends of anyone, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment