May 18, 2004

Wow. It's only my third day back in Hamilton and already I've managed to see a huge crowd of people. Hurray. Wonderful friends. I miss here.
Actually, this has been a problem for me, even as I'm here. I'm already homesick. It's putting a damper on the visit, so I'm trying not to think about it.
Saturday's wedding was a delight. Old, old friends were there from all over the place, and there was much rejoicing and kissing. The thing about Montreal is that I miss the people and the city itself equally. I guess I'll have to move back there one of these years!
Well, I'm sure I'll come up with something more interesting next time. There has been some talk of having a party this weekend, whch I think is a great idea. Maybe it'll happen, and maybe I'll see some of you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment