So, yeah. It snowed here this morning. I can't wait for Thursday.
Thursday I leave on a plane heading for Toronto. My mother will pick me up there and we'll head to Kingston. Friday morning, we'll arrive to Montreal, where I'll see my dad for the first time in about a year (I'm hoping for lunch on Prince Arthur, greek restaurant, bring your own wine), and also all my close high school friends. Saturday morning I'm hoping to have brunch with the girl who was my best friend for 5 years and who I haven't seen since 1999 or so, but who recently tracked me down. Then we're off to the wedding of friends Peter and Michelle, whose relationship I saw coming in grade ten, about six months before they did. After a lovely ceremony and an old-friends-filled reception, we'll hopefully make it to church the next morning, and maybe even Café Santropol (orders, anyone?). After that, we head to Hamilton, where I intend to laze around for the rest of the week, hopefully seeing as many of my friends as are around, celebrating my mom's birthday, and enjoying better weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment