Jun 27, 2008

Friday's Feast
I used to do something similar, and I think it's time to try it again. Check out the source here.

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
The morning was hot and extremely sunny. We had some heavy rain over lunch, and now it's just grey out. Temperature is around 30 degrees.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
About an 8, mostly because it takes up most of my life these days.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Mostly venetian blinds, though we do have some nice ceiling-to-floor forest green drapes in our living room. My bedroom window has a very light, white cotton shade to let lots of light in; helps me wake up in time for work.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Compliments. Case in point: Yesterday I was whining to some coworkers about how stressed out and busy I am, and they all went, "Awww." Then one of them said, "Your hair looks great, though." And they all agreed. And I cheered up. Superficial? Me? Abso-freaking-lutely.

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Just once, these days. That windowshade is doing its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment