Okay, so in order to get my blog up and running again, here are my photos from my Easter/Tomb Sweeping holiday in Bangkok and HuaHin (click for larger view). I will comment that Thailand is much, much more developed than its neighbour, Cambodia. I was bracing myself for more of the same, but Thailand was so fun, relaxing, and easy to get around! I was there with my dear friends and coworkers, Beth, Andrea and Lisa.
At our beautiful, Doris-bestowed Bangkok hotel:

Our taxi (and my arm):

The Grand Palace:




After-temple treats:

Khlong (canal) Cruise:

Our driver/captain/boat dude:

Khao San Road market (CDN$1 = about 30 baht):

We went the week before Thailand's water festival:

Illegal much?


This restaurant raises money for STD prevention programs:

Yes, those are lanterns made out of condoms:

Safety first:



HuaHin! (first tone, first tone):

Scenery:

That's our room on the end of that pier:

The beach!



"Well, I can... but do I really want to?"

Long Live the King:

A great way to spend an Easter morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment