Angels watchin' over me... Any Amy Grant fans in the house?
My youth group went tobogganing on Friday night, which was a real blast. It was back up to abou t-25 from the -50 we'd been experiencing all week. My pastor bought inner tubes, so we'd pile 7 or 8 of us on there and see how many were still on at the bottom of the hill. Good times.
After the kids left, we decided to try the smoother part of the hill over by the skating rink...the part with the signs about not sledding there. Down we went, with about four of the leaders, but we missed the nice smooth path at the bottom and hit the snowbank, the one about 2 feet high, the one which I then flew off of and fell with great force onto the ice. Despite getting the wind knocked out of me and landing on my face, no blood, no swelling, and only marginal stiffness which I think may have happened anyway.
The point is, God is nice to me, and I'm enjoying being back. And my fingers are defrosting nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment