Sep 22, 2004

My visit was wonderful. Especially considering how short it was! Jamie and Norm are happily married, and that was a blast. Hamilton was fun, too, especially since I got to see almost everyone I wanted to, although for too short a time. But, alas, after almost missing my flight, here I am safely back in Winnipeg. And it's okay. I would like to see more of you all out here, though. So if anyone feels like visiting or moving, please do. It's really quite lovely, if you don't mind windchill, and there's FAR less pollution. Well, I must run. On the way from the airport to work yesterday, I had a job interview at The Body Shop. Three hours later, they called and offered me a part-time job until Christmas, and I'm starting tonight. Exciting stuff, especially because this means I'll be able to afford to come home for holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment